Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I Wheelie Like You

Hi there!  Audrey here with a fun watercolor card for you!  I love making mini card sometimes, because the change in "canvas size" is refreshing to me.  I often make mini cards when I want a smaller stamp set to be the star of the show.

For this card, I started off by creating a watercolor background for my little scene.  When it was dry, I diecut it with one of the Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables die set.  I stamped, colored and diecut the cute little hamster and wheel from the Wheelie Like You stamp set.  I wanted a pair of hamsters, so I stamped and colored two of them.  I used a snippet of Perfectly Plaid patterned paper to ground my scene, and then popped the hamsters and wheel up using foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set just above the images, then mounted the panel on a white card base, and added a twine bow to the top of the card to finish it off.

I Wheelie Like You

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)


1 comment:

  1. love the combination of the patterned paper and the watercolor backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!